Friday, August 18, 2017

ANNOUNCING THE BEHOLD I COME YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Hello friends, brothers and sisters in Yahushua! Father has asked me to start a youtube channel so I can share more insight into His Heart by the messages He gives me, and as a means to reach more souls before everything changes. I have posted the first video as a short introduction and testimony of my journey. I speak about how I first started receiving dreams and visions, and what Father has called me to do since then. Please subscribe and let your family and friends know. I understand that others are reading Father's messages from me on their channels as well, but now you will be able to hear from me directly as Father leads me to post. 

Thank you to everyone who has supported me and my family throughout the years and continue to do so! We also greatly appreciate your prayers for our journey. God bless each one of you, we are so blessed to be working along side of all of you to advance the Kingdom of our King YAHUSHUA!

Here is the link to the channel which is titled: Behold I Come

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo-IMqCmmhw

(this video is my short testimony)