Monday, August 8, 2016

PLEASE COME HOME

It is I dear one, the Savior of all mankind. It is I, the God-man who has come to save men from themselves. The greatest deception one could believe here is that you could do anything outside of Me your Creator. For you see, you were first only formed by a thought in My Heart. Then I breathed My Spirit into you, therefore, you were created to simply be extensions of Me. Never were the Two made to be separate. Therefore, I sent My Son to redeem you from the lie that you are outside of Me. I sent My Son to once again open up the way for all to come back into fellowship and relationship with Me and be free from the bondage of slavery and sin that man has been under since the Garden.

Come back to Me, My Beloved. Come back to My Garden. Come back to the place of true abiding where you will always only find peace and rest. Truly, the treasures of My Kingdom are to be found in My Garden which is the center of My Heart. Do I not continue to teach you that all is a heart matter? When you seek Me with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind, I have promised you will find Me. Ask, seek, knock and it shall be opened unto you. Surely united with Me, goodness and mercy will follow you all the days of your life. 

Do not be troubled and do not be afraid for I always go before you to make your paths straight. I will always make a way where there is seemingly no way for those who walk in trust and obedience. 

The more your systems and foundations are crumbling around you, the more I ask you to be filled with My Spirit, for when you view this reality through My lens, you have the understanding that Heaven is coming to indwell My people in this place, it is already here and this reveals the nearness of My return. 

Give to Me the cares and the worries of this life. Allow Me to take your burdens, for you were never meant to carry them alone. I never desired for My creation to leave the Garden, so My Beloved, I ask you this moment, please return.

Please come home. Please know Me intimately again through My Word and your devotion to Me here, for I am doing a new thing in this season. I am making all things new. 

Yes I am going to destroy and bring down all that is not of Me, it has already begun. But I ask your focus to be My glory now. Come back to Me, and find true peace and rest. 

Come back to the Garden.

ABBA FATHER, ELOHIM



Genesis 2:7King James Version (KJV)

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Galatians 5:1

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Matthew 7:7-8

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened

Psalm 23:6

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Matthew 11:28-30

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.