Sunday, June 12, 2016

IMPORTANT FOLLOW UP TO FATHER'S PRAYER AGAINST ALL FORMS OF SATANIC BONDAGE (PLEASE READ)

Dear family,

After posting the prayer that Father gave us against all forms of satanic bondage, I was given a vision/dream early this morning of several very large poisonous snakes outside my childhood home. All of the snakes had eaten their fill and were lethargic except for two. They were two of the most deadly and venomous snakes, one a pit viper and the other a white ball python. The pit viper was intent on getting in the home, and did briefly before we were able to get him back out. I heard Spirit saying that we had to sever the heads and kill them all. 

Father reminded me then, as He interpreted that it is of the utmost importance after starting this prayer and the commitment to breaking all the strongholds in our lives, we must be extra sober and extremely vigilant and discerning, as the enemy will possibly be quelled for a short time, but then come back at us with seven more spirits. This prayer is not the end of attacks and trouble in our lives, it is a new and stronger beginning as we are taking a stand against the enemy camp, and we must not forget his hatred towards us because Yahushua lives in us, and to what lengths he will go to attempt to defeat us. I can't stress enough the importance of cleansing your dwelling places of anything tied to these demonic spirits, anointing your homes, drawing the blood line of Yahushua around everything and everyone you love and continuing to pray this prayer, the warfare prayer and others in order to maintain and intensify our spiritual covering. We will not be intimidated! 

Use scripture always and verbally recite scripture over yourselves, your family, and your places of dwelling, work, and travel. 

Shalom,
Julie


Ephesians 6:11-19King James Version (KJV)

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,



Matthew 12:45

45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.


Luke 10:19

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you

Isaiah 41:10

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Psalm 91

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Proverbs 19:23

23 The fear of the Lord tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.

2 Timothy 4:18

18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.


2 Thessalonians 3:1-3

1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:
And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.
But the Lord is faithful, who shall establish you, and keep you from evil.

Psalm 23

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Isaiah 54:17

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

2 Samuel 22:3-4

The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Psalm 46:1

1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

James 4:7

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.