Saturday, May 21, 2016

JUSTICE SHALL BE SERVED

A tempest is upon you, a storm of monumental proportions. Do you not see the lateness of the hour in which you are in? I ask My body, My beloved, will you not watch and pray with Me in this hour of trial which is come upon the earth? My army of angels stands ready as the hordes of hell are unleashed. They long for the sweet victory foretold from before time began. 

Set the watchmen upon the towers and stand high upon the walls as the Lion of Judah is made known from the heavens. Swift and mighty will My arm sweep across the lands and thunder and lightning will proceed before Me. A great and terrible day comes as I wield My Sword of Truth, dividing and piercing the heart, tearing asunder the soul from the spirit, for no heart will remain hidden in its intentions and its motives. I will expose every evil deed and thought and I will cast down all that has exalted itself above My name. No more will your sins stay secret, and no more will I wait to bring recompense where it is due. 

To My remnant, My request to you this day is pray, pray, pray for the lost and the unrighteous, and those who will be found sleeping for what I am about to do. Pray to be found worthy to escape all these things that are coming upon the earth. Pray to be found holy and blameless in My sight. Pray to be hidden under the shelter of My wings as justice is served. 

YAHUSHUA



Psalm 55:8King James Version (KJV)

I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest.

Proverbs 10:25

25 As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous is an everlasting foundation.

Jeremiah 25:32

32 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

Psalm 83:15

15 So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.

Jeremiah 23:19

19 Behold, a whirlwind of the Lord is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.

Jeremiah 30:23

23 Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.

Revelation 3:10

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Jeremiah 51:12

12 Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the Lord hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.

Jeremiah 6:17

17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.

Habakkuk 2:1

 1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

Revelation 4:5

And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Hebrews 4:12

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

1 Corinthians 4:5)

Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

Ecclesiastes 12:14

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

2 Corinthians 10:5

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

2 Thessalonians 1:6

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

Deuteronomy 32:35

35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

1 Timothy 2:1-6

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Mark 13:35-36

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

Luke 21:36

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

1 Thessalonians 5:23

23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Psalm 17:8

Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

Psalm 91:4

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.