Sunday, February 16, 2014

THIS ROSE HAS THORNS

Daughter, I am your shelter, your shelter from the storms of life and your

 shelter from the storms that are coming. Hear My voice. My voice is like 

no other. It will guide you in all things. Come to Me in the smallest details 

of your lives. I will express My Heart to you. Proclaim My victory in every 

trial for your words speak of Me and I am truth and life. Seek Me in your 

brokenness, seek Me in your emptiness for it is a humble and contrite heart

 that I desire. Be quick to proclaim Me in every situation and conversation.

 Proclaim the precepts of My Kingdom in this earth and so shall it be done 

according to My perfect will. Prophesy over your current situations and 

over your loved ones. Speak powerfully and with all authority given to you 

from your Father above. I wish to bless you and reveal even more truths to

 you as you proclaim Me. Honor Me above all. Look not to satisfy the 

desires of your flesh for this is soon to perish. Look only to Me and the 

future of your soul. Look to Me alone as I hold the answers to all you seek

 to know. I am coming, and My reward is with Me. It is in your complete 

obedience that much is revealed to you. It is of the utmost importance now 

to walk circumspectly. The enemy seeks to devour My saints and destroy 

them from within. The battle rages fiercely as many have given allegiance 

to this darkness and its strength in the earth increases. Death and 

immorality rule this planet. Events have been put in motion that I will not 

detain or reverse. My Word will be fulfilled. Many child, so many be will 

caught unaware. Never cease interceding for your brothers and sisters as 

the battle intensifies. To many, you are serving as a lifeline. A lifeline of 

hope, of truth, and of love where they seek and do not find. I would never 

ask anything of you that I have not already freely given. You may never see

 the value of your place in My Kingdom while serving Me here on earth, 

but oh the treasures unspoken of that await those who are My espoused. 

Unspeakable joy awaits you. Hold fast as I am coming quickly! I give you 

My Rose, My Bride as a sign of My great love for you. Here, this Rose has 

thorns, for this is what a life of dying to self must endure. But know this, 

that every precious drop of blood shed from the wounds inflicted by these 

trials here grants you complete and utter joy for eternity in My Kingdom. 

Give thanks and glorify Me in this children—glorify Me.



YAHUSHUAH, YOUR SOON COMING BRIDEGROOM






2 Chronicles 34:27

King James Version (KJV)
27 Because thine heart was tender, and thou didst humble thyself before God, when thou heardest his words against this place, and against the inhabitants thereof, and humbledst thyself before me, and didst rend thy clothes, and weep before me; I have even heard thee also, saith the Lord.



Isaiah 57:15

15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.




Luke 12:3

Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.



John 13:13-17

13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.
15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.
17 If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.



Revelation 21:3

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.