Sunday, February 2, 2014

COME AWAY WITH ME

My sweet and precious children-do not give up now for My well will not run dry and you are being strengthened and infused with My Spirit at each crossroad you face. Not one injustice, unkind word or accusation against you goes unnoticed or unpunished. Every tear you shed is collected and kept in My storehouse. Turn the other cheek, speak only love and truth in Me, stand firmly for My righteousness and do not waver. Not too much longer now and you will hear the Heavenly choir singing praises on High as they prepare to welcome you home. Listen closely to Me, for I will allow you to hear My voice sweetly whispering My Words to you. I promise you-I will fill you with everything you need to complete that in which you are purposed. My Bride knows the sacrifice of drinking My Cup in full, and yet she has done so willingly and without reserve as her love for Me knows no bounds. All must be forsaken for the will of the Father, all must be laid down. I have not come to bring peace but to bring My sword, to cut the heart asunder, to separate and to sanctify. You are living out in these end days that which is spoken of in My Word. I will divide families and require you to represent Me yet stand apart from loved ones who fall away. To those that detest all that this fallen world has to offer you, I promise so much more. In the stillness of My presence, I pour out blessings of peace amidst chaos, light amidst darkness, joy in place of hopelessness and comfort that only your Creator who knows you so intimately can give. Come away with Me My Bride, come away. I am speaking to you who have eyes to see and ears to hear. Nothing and no one could ever come between the love that I have for you, and no weapon formed against you will prosper. Look deeper, look beyond your current circumstances and relationships and keep an eternal perspective. This is of the utmost importance dear ones as much will happen so quickly and all will appear hopeless and desperate. You My children shall know only safety and peace and My power from on High as I walk with you hand in hand, side by side, in One accord to lead you home. It is so important to remember, I have seen you through what is coming, what is already here. I have seen your victory and I have seen you crowned. Imagine this! Facing a victory that you have already won! The work has been done! I have already paid the price for you! I have given My all---NOW---WILL YOU GIVE YOURS FOR ME??? 

My peace remains with you always, shalom,

YESHUA



Isaiah 12:3

King James Version (KJV)
Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.




Isaiah 25:8

He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.



Isaiah 54:17

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.


Psalm 126:5

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.



Micah 7:6

For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house.


Matthew 5:39

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.


Matthew 10:34

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


Revelation 12:11

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.