Thursday, January 2, 2014

TREASURES UNTOLD

My dearest children, there is so much awaiting those who seek Me in all they do. I have treasures untold of to reveal to you, and you will spend all of eternity in awe and wonder at My revelations to you. All I have ever wanted from you is your heart, your focus, your obedience, and your faith. If you only knew what was waiting for you, you would run to Me with all you have! The relationship I share with each of you is incredibly unique and precious. Like the many facets of any individual jewel, you were created in a dimension you can not fully understand until We are together again. I have hand-crafted you specifically for a purpose in Me, and when you come to Me in everything, I will give you the wisdom and insight you require to fulfill your role here on earth. Oh what treasure is in store for those who find Me early, who do not wait until I bring judgement upon this place. My arms are always open to you, it is your choice to run and not walk to Me at this time. As I have been saying, the door is closing, and I wish that all of you would find Me NOW. The depths of My love for each of you goes so far beyond your ability to comprehend. Being hand-crafted as you are, I have poured My heart into each of you, My very Ruach, to fashion you after Myself. Previously, there has been no limit to the extent I have gone to seek a relationship with you. But My children, these days are ending. My grace for the lukewarm and complacent is  coming to an end. My righteousness will shine forth as the sun, and I will fulfill all that is promised in My holy Word. You may only have today left here---will you finally make the choice to surrender all to Me? Or will you remain to face tribulation as this world has never known? The choice still remains yours. I implore you--CHOOSE WELL. 

YESHUA



Exodus 19:5

King James Version (KJV)
Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:


Psalm 139:1-18

139 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.
Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.



Psalm 37:6

And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.



Romans 2:6-8

Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,


2 Corinthians 4:1-7

Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.



1 Peter 1:14

14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: