Tuesday, January 14, 2014

MY BRIDE DRINKS FROM THE FULLNESS OF MY CUP/VISION OF THE CUP AND THE KEY

Oh My daughter how it pleases My heart so when My children come to Me in total humility and surrender and cast their cares at My feet as you have done. My message has been one of obedience, and sacrifice. My chosen ones have sought well, as you have now allowed My blood to cleanse and purify you, to refine and mold you into My new vessels of glory. You have come through the fire in the past and you have given Me full permission to continue to bring you through the fires of refinement in order that we are infused as One. It is in the crushing of self that I bring you to a higher level of intimacy, as My anointing covers all aspects of your lives. As you have come to Me, each one of you, it is this I ask, are you willing to drink the fullness of the Cup of My blood? I am not asking for a partial consumption but I am asking that you would drink the full Cup of My sacrifice. I Myself have emptied this Cup for every one of you, now I ask if you are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice of love for Me? Will you now in this day, at this appointed time in these last days, lay it all down for Me this final time? This Cup of trembling is not for the weak or faint of heart. This Cup when completely consumed, brings about a great transformation for you. For at the bottom of this Cup is The Key to Me. It is who I Am, it is who you are intended to be in Me. Choosing this Cup means no going back. It is finishing your race strong, never looking again behind you at those you may have to leave behind. It is running and not walking, passionately pursuing and becoming One with the Lover of your soul. 

The fires of your testing bring revelation as they unlock spirits of bondage, spirits of addictions, spirits of lack and separation. Drink of this Cup My precious Bride and find The Key when you have consumed it all. This Key will provide for you and Open Heaven as you ask and nothing will be denied you. It is in this that I will pour out the extra oil you need for the upcoming events that are just before you. I then ask for you to take this Key and unlock the storehouses of My immeasurable flow and blessing. Set the lost free with this Key. Break the chains of the enemy in every situation using your Key. Open the doors that have previously been closed to you and find your freedom in and through Me. Go forth to set the captives free, do miracles in My Name and heal all who are in need. This Key will also lock the door behind you to the enemy, forever closing off his access to you for you become Mine, body, soul, and spirit. We then move as One to consumate our Wedding and bring in the great harvest! Your desires become My desires, your heart becomes My heart. You then go forth with clear eyes, clean hands, and My purity of heart. You become My eyes that seek the lost and hurting and bring them to My heart. It is then you speak My words of love and comfort and peace. It is then you boldly walk to places you would have never walked before, Me and you, you and Me, treading the darkness without fear, reclaiming what belongs to Me for My Kingdom. Your arms become My arms reaching out and embracing the most lonely, the most desperate, and the most fearful ones who have lost their way. In Me you live and move and have your being. This is the design of My Father and His will be accomplished in this place. Your sorrow becomes our greatest joy as I share with you the oil of My gladness. The effects of Our union will be unmistakable! For none of you is separate from another. Your infusion brings forth My glory and sets off a chain reaction amongst you. Let us go now Beloved, the day grows shorter even and the night is come. Come to Me---Drink My Cup---Walk as One with your Groom---

SHALOM MY BEAUTIFUL BRIDE-----



Psalm 24:3-5

King James Version (KJV)
Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?
He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.




Proverbs 3:10

10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.



Isaiah 61:1-3

61 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.


Zechariah 13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.




Matthew 9:17

17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.



Matthew 16:19

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.




Matthew 25:1-10

25 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.




Matthew 25:34-40

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.



Romans 6:16

16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?



1 Peter 5:6-7

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.



VISION OF HIS CUP AND THE KEY

As a preface to this vision, I had been facing an extreme weariness, and a sense of discouragement while waiting for Yeshua to come for us in these last couple of weeks. The enemy wanted nothing more than to lie to me and tell me that Yeshua's return was not close, and that life would become increasingly difficult and distressful. I had been crying out to Yeshua for strength and hope and reassurance of His never-ending love for us and the seriousness of the hour of trial we are facing. It was in these cries for comfort and direction that Yeshua visited me and gave me the above message. He concluded our visit by standing in front of me with The Cup of His Blood. He first told me that He had given His all, His life's blood for all, and then as He began to hand me The Cup, He asked me if I was willing to drink from The Cup as well, The Full Cup, in order to enter into complete intimacy and Oneness with Him. I said yes, of course I would, and reached for The Cup. As I did however, He hesitated, and told me I could not accept this Brideship if I did not drink The Cup in full. Shaking, I reached out and said yes again, taking The Cup in both hands and drinking until finished. To my astonishment, there was a Key at the bottom of The Cup! He looked at me with such love and smiled saying, "Now to you is given The Key to Me, to all that I Am, and all that you will now be in Me." He went on to explain how The Key would bring an Open Heaven to me, to all who consumed fully, and the ability through Him to do all He requires us to do. It is The Key to Him and the mysteries of His Kingdom, and The Key that forever prevents the enemy from harming us again, The Key that seals us under His anointing. He told me then I would never go back to where I had come from, and His glory could now be revealed in and through me. This is what He is offering to every one of us in the Bride right now. The Bride is made of those who have now submitted themselves to Him in total repentance, searching only His truth, holiness, and righteousness from here on until He comes for us. His promises are sure and true, and there are no words to describe to you the love He has for every one of us, an immense, immeasurable and undying love that will take us higher and higher and higher***

Until we meet face to face my brothers and sisters,
Shalom,
Julie