Monday, January 6, 2014

DEEPER INTO ME

Daughter, My Word speaks of the narrow way to Me. Do you not yet understand what this entails? You were not purposed for your own enjoyment or pleasure, or to pursue your own interests outside of Me. It is in this search that you encounter struggles and challenges. Immerse yourself in My Word. Pray for the gift of understanding and wisdom as My Spirit pours over you while you read them. I will bring My understanding and illumination to you, and you will then go on to face the challenges of your days without so much resistance. Because daughter, you are the one who resists. My flow, in selfless service, is unhindered. Who do you serve? Is it I, the One true King? Then I say come to the foot of My Cross. Do not ever leave the ground below Me as it is only in the shadow of My cross that My blood will flow down, reaching you, completely bathing you, refining you, purifying you, until there is no YOU left. Humble yourself before Me, on your face, on your knees, in complete repentance and surrender in every moment. Stay here with Me. Do not depart from My presence. I will show you how it is done. Look to Me as your only example of the complete laying down of One's life for another. You of course are not able to do this within yourself, but I will work this mystery through you. Let Me lead the way. I can not nor would I ever fail you in this instruction. What earthly gain have you in any other choice? This in which I have called you to demands this path. There is no other, if your destination remains Me and My Kingdom. My ways are higher than your ways and soon you will see the miracles I have worked in those around you as you have led by My example. Allow the sword of My Spirit to penetrate into the deepest layers of your being, separating your soul, your feelings and emotions and mind, from your spirit, which is directly breathed into existence by Me. I will show you the Way. Your search for more and more of Me, wanting a deeper and more intimate relationship, this is good. I tell you though that there is no limit to the depths that We can go together, One in Spirit. You do not need to wait for this level of intimacy with Me, for it is readily available in every breathing moment. This is a great truth that far too few of My precious ones comprehend. You are what stands in the way. Do not despair. I am true to My words. Trust Me like never before. Run to Me. Lay it all down, once and for all. It is almost accomplished in and through you. I will come for you. Time is of the essence. Much awaits you.

YESHUA 


Proverbs 15:33

King James Version (KJV)
33 The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.




Matthew 7:14

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.



Ephesians 5:1-2

Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.



James 1:5

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.