Thursday, October 24, 2013

YOUR JOURNEY IS ALMOST COMPLETE

My children, it is My desire that you use this brief moment in time to enjoy your place with Me in My heart and in My Kingdom. You are in a very short pause for soon, all around you will change and although I have spoken about things that are coming, you will still find yourselves feeling it happens so suddenly. I hear each one of you, asking for more clarification of the things to come. And you will be given all that you need, each one specific to his/her purpose. I know each of you better than you know yourselves for I am your Designer. I also know that given too much detail, you would focus on events to come and I would lose your companionship in this moment of now. I ask one thing of you this day. Give Me this moment of now. Sit with Me, talk with Me, be with Me, in Me. Feel My peace and My love flooding your spirit. I have promised you a place in My Kingdom for all eternity and I continue to provide for you and protect you . What concern is it of yours what tomorrow may bring? I have guaranteed tomorrows to no one. You are only given today, remember your place. You are hedged in on all sides. Were you to be given too much information, you would simply not understand. Much is being accomplished in the spiritual realm on your behalf. Concern yourselves with me and our relationship together rather than the happenings in the world. I am moving powerfully and mightily for My children. Much is taking place that you are not aware of. Take your rest now, today, knowing that this journey you have been given is drawing to an end. My peace I give to you My friends. you will be told when this three days of darkness is about to occur so that you may gather your families together in preparation. Never fear as My voice will be heard by My people. Take rest that you are counted worth of My eternal Kingdom children.

The Only One you need


Matthew 11:29

King James Version (KJV)
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Psalm 139

139 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.
5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them