Saturday, July 7, 2012

A TIME FOR YOUR PURIFICATION

July 7, 2012

This is what I feel our King Yeshua is speaking to us today.

I have spoken to you this week concerning knowing the seasons you are in. I want you to meditate upon this, for I am beginning a new season in My people, My Bride. This time needs to be a time of deep reflection, a time of cleansing, and a time of purging. For some, this process will be quite painful, for others, a light dusting. I am asking at this time that you would search deep into your souls, deep into the past, and bring to the light any secret and hidden sins you may have. Many of you feel you are walking out a life in union with Me, but wondering why you are still feeling empty, frustrated, even angry. Know this. It is sin that has caused the separation from you and I. Sin you may not even be aware of. I want you to go back to your childhood. Think back to the very first hurts you are aware of and ask yourselves these questions. Have I truly forgiven the people that have caused me so much pain? Or have I come to a place of indifference and apathy regarding those things. Because My children, indifference is not of Me. It is not loving, and is the root of more serious issues in your lives. I realize how painful it will be to go back to your youth, but you MUST at this time, extract every hurt and every wrongdoing there has been up until this point. Review each situation, and bring this to My throne. I am here to comfort you through this process. You MUST come to a place of total surrender, and total forgiveness for every circumstance that has caused you to fall deeper and deeper into the sins or fruits of the flesh. Unforgiveness only continues to bring pain and emptiness, not for the ones who have hurt you, but for you , and for those around you.  Slowly, over time, even a slight indifference that you may have, this brushing off of so many things has festered deep within you and is now become a bleeding, open wound. This is exactly where the enemy wants you to remain. He would have you believe that you are justified in how you are feeling, that your anger, your frustration, and your weariness are deserved. Do not believe this lie! I am a God of peace, joy, love, and compassion, and I want to be what is filling your souls. This disease called sin will eat you alive from the inside out. I say again, you MUST go through each relationship, each season of your life and purge the dross. Bring them all to Me as I will cover each of your trials and sufferings in My Blood, never to return to you to infect your souls. This request is of the most vital importance, as you will not progress with Me into your next season until this process has been completed, and the time is NOW. I will be calling each one of My Bride for a very unique and designated purpose in the coming dark days upon this planet. But you can not bring any baggage into this next season. You must travel light, and be able to feel the freeness of having let go of all that has kept you in bondage for so many years. Allow My Holy Spirit to lead the way, as you bring all to Me and then rest in My arms for a time to heal. It is then that you will receive your orders for this next season, and I will guide you in your next move. You can not hear My voice however if you do not clean your temple from the inside out. I must have pure vessels from which I will operate. If only each one of you could fathom My love for you. I would give My life again and again for every single one of you, how precious is My love! So why wait? Come to Me NOW, and allow Me to heal you completely, as I need each one to be prepared for the things I am having you move in so very soon. Listen for My prompting, and bask in My love for you. Take My hands, and follow Me.  


With all My love,
Yeshua

Isaiah 59

King James Version (KJV)
59 Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.
They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.
Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands.
Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.
The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.
Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness.
10 We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes: we stumble at noon day as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men.
11 We roar all like bears, and mourn sore like doves: we look for judgment, but there is none; for salvation, but it is far off from us.
12 For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them;
13 In transgressing and lying against the Lord, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.
14 And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.
15 Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the Lord saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.
16 And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.
17 For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak.
18 According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence.
19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.
20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord.
21 As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.