Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I KNOW MY OWN

Tell my people I know the ones that have listened to My instructions and are obeying My pleas to rid themselves of all the distractions of the world and are spending more time drawing close to Me each day. I hear their cries of fear, of disappointment, and of sorrow, and they are never alone. I know My own, I know you who seek My face and earnestly desire relationship with Me. To you I say, you have nothing to fear. Do you feel how it is becoming easier and easier to let go of all the things of the world and rest in My presence? I am separating the wheat from the chaff, the sheep from the goats, and you may find some situations alarming, as you see people slide into indifference and complacency, people that you thought were walking hand in hand with Me. The earth is indeed trembling as I speak,  as I prepare to bring judgement upon judgement to your land. As I have shown you in the train vision, the events will come in rapid succession. I must do this shaking in order to rid the world of the evil that consumes it. To those who will not turn from their ways and repent, I say to you, WALK AWAY ! Pray for them, yes. But distance yourselves from them. The iniquities of these are like a contagious disease that will affect all they come in contact with.   I assure you, the more you seek to know Me, the more I will manifest Myself to you, and the more peaceful you will become. But you must put Me FIRST  in your life. You must allow Me to transform you and rearrange old ways of thinking and doing things. My Kingdom is a Kingdom without limitations, and therefore you need to remove from your understanding, all that causes you to put any limits on what I can do, or how I can move in your lives. Much is already not as it seems. The deception of the enemy runs so very deep. Many, many are falling into his traps every day, and are in danger of losing their souls. You must pray for those who are lukewarm, My people of Laodicea. There is a great falling away at this time of those who continue to feel there is more time to make things right with Me. However, at the same time, there is also an army gathered, YOU, who have heard My call and are eagerly and anxiously awaiting to serve in your new capacity. Such wonders will you yourselves experience, My faithful ones in these coming days. It is to you I speak today, of soon coming events where you will shine and rise in My Glory even as the days becoming increasingly dark and uncertain. So many will need to be led to Me, and will need direction and compassion. It is at this time that I will pour out My Spirit through you to them, and they will finally know the Truth and be free. Do not underestimate the power of your prayers for the lost. Intercede for them at all times. You are My Beloved, and I am always awaiting our fellowship together. Be strong and be more than conquerors in Me. I love each of you so.

Yeshua

John 10:14

King James Version (KJV)
14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.


Luke 3:17

17 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.


Revelation 3:13-22

13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.


Proverbs 1:10-19

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.
11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:
12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:
13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:
14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:
15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:
16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.
17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.
18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.
19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.