Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A DANGEROUS MESSAGE TO HEAR THEN IGNORE

July 11, 2012

On July 9,  I posted a message Yeshua revealed to me concerning repenting of past sins and dealing with unforgiveness in our lives. Today the Holy Spirit led me to this teaching about unforgiveness, and the difference between human forgiveness, and God's forgiveness. There is a very big difference in the two. Please take the time to watch and listen to this message. It goes hand in hand with what Yeshua spoke several days ago, and will minister to all of us in some aspect or another. I know it has greatly touched me and taught me this day. We can all benefit from this teaching, and hopefully understand what it truly means to be forgiven and to forgive others. My prayer is that all who read this and watch the teaching will indeed finally be free to live the life of a born again believer as was intended by our Creator. God bless you.

http://ellerslie.com/Eric_Ludy_Sermons/Entries/2012/7/1_Power_to_Forgive.html